Temporary full time
|Form of employment
|Salary / Rate
£19,500.00 - £26,325.00 (£10.00 - £13.50 per Hour)
This is S106 vacancy covered by an agreement between the council and the developer. The vacancy is advertised under the scheme is only open to residents of London borough of Wandsworth.
To assist qualified electricians in providing a comprehensive electrical installation to our clients according to the latest IEE wiring regulations. To follow instructions and training advise given to becoming a qualified Tradesperson
1. Attending site and assisting the on-site electricians as directed
2. Following instructions and advise given on sites and college to progress towards a recognised trade
3. Install electrical systems in commercial and domestic premises.
4. Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
5. To assist electricians in all work associated with electrical systems
6. To attend college as required to ensure that all relevant qualifications are gained and to ensure that all sessions are attended and work is completed on time as instructed by the college.
7. Meet with manager and electrician to discuss progress, evaluate training and future learning needs required. Maintain records, as necessary, to provide the college with evidence of the work related tasks carried out and elements of work experience undertaken.
8. Undertake all works as instructed on site in accordance with the site H&S plan
9. Ensure all issues relating to timekeeping and holidays is recorded and approved by your line manager in accordance with the company policies
10. Ensure no work is undertaken unless adequately trained and competency levels are confirmed by site supervision
11. Ensure that all work is undertaken to the method statements and risk assessments relating to the tasks they are carrying out. (This includes young persons risk assessments (if under 18 years of age))
12. General behaviour on site will be in accordance with Company policies regarding horseplay and conduct
13. Any other duties as deemed necessary, if these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill of those required in the post then full training and appropriate supervision will be provided.
MUST BE a resident of London Borough of WANDSWORTH.
Must hold a valid CSCS or ECS card.
Must have previous experience or training.
How to apply
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No documents available
TThis vacancy is closed and is no longer taking applications